Flamig Farm Chipotle Pepper Chili Sauce
- 2 lbs 85% lean ground beef
- 1 can tomato puree
- 2 cans whole tomatoes
- 1 large onion- chopped
- 5 garlic cloves-minced
- 2 jalapenos-minced
- 2 chipotle peppers-minced
- 1 hot Italian pepper-minced
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp salt & 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- Brown garlic, onions, all peppers, in 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil and remove from pan
- Brown ground beef and drain fat
- Combine beef and garlic, onions and peppers in large pot
- Add tomatoes puree and whole tomatoes and all spices
- Simmer for 2 hrs and remove from heat
- Boil for 3 minutes your Steak Dog then grill to golden brown.
- Then slather down the full length of the dog an ample portion of our chili sauce.
Makes about 8 cups of sauce.